Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Looking for Cisco Call manager 3.3

Looking for Cisco Call manager 3.3

Federico Alves

I need to evaluate the Cisco Call Manager 3.3 for a new project, so I
would like to rent a copy of the CD's for one month, for a nominal
price. At the end, I will probably buy it from a Cisco distributor, or
from you if you are one. The rent will include help in installing the
product. The project is a broadband phone service that will include
voice-mail, call-forwarding, etc.

I already have the Cisco Gateways, the ATA Phones, etc.

Yours
Federico ALves
954 444 7408

Thomas Voigt

Hi!

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Federico Alves) wrote:

>I need to evaluate the Cisco Call Manager 3.3 for a new project, so I
>would like to rent a copy of the CD's for one month, for a nominal
>price. At the end, I will probably buy it from a Cisco distributor, or

Cisco offers a "try and buy" to its customers.

So you get the Hard-/ and/or Software and can test it for a fixed time
period. After this period you have to purchase it or give it back.
Technical support is also included.

So we have done with our ip telephony project.

--
Greetings from Weimar / Germany

Thomas Voigt