Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Format of compiler generated derived destructor when base has 'virtual ~base() throw():"

Format of compiler generated derived destructor when base has 'virtual ~base() throw():"

qazmlp

I have a class like this:
class base
{
public:
virtual ~base() throw();
// Other members
};

Now, if I write a class like this:
class derivedublic base
{
// Other members
};

What will/should be the format of the compiler-generated destructor for derived?

Will it be this:
- ~derived(); or
- virtual ~derived(); or
- virtual ~derived() throw();

qazmlp

Could anybody reply to this post? I would like to know what exactly
'C++ standard' mentions about this.

Thanks!