Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco vpn client behind cisco PIX

cisco vpn client behind cisco PIX

netboy

All!!!
I have a server with cisco VPN client installed which is trying to
connect to VPN concentrator through Cisco PIX firewall. When I have
the client infront of the PIX I am able to connect to the VPN
concentrator and then eventually to my servers behind the
concentrator. This proved all the setup is right on my routers.
However when I move the client behind the PIX, I do get the IPSEC
session established with the concentrator but cannot connect to any
servers behind the concentrator. I have tried one to one NAT for the
client behind the firewall but it still does not work. Is there any
access list I need for the clients public address to make this VPN
connection work. My PIX version is 6.2.2 . Can somebody point me in
the right direction.

Tx in advance
Ravi