Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How can you make Cmake use gcc on WinXP?

How can you make Cmake use gcc on WinXP?

todd_gable@invision.iip.com

I just installed MinGW and added it to my path, it works fine. Cmake
does not list it as an compiler though. I must be missing something
simple.

I even see this file ...\CMake\Modules\PlatformWindows-gcc.cmake.

Sorry in advance if another group is more appropriate, I didn't see one.

Ioannis Vranos

> I just installed MinGW and added it to my path, it works fine. Cmake
> does not list it as an compiler though. I must be missing something
> simple.
>
> I even see this file ...\CMake\Modules\PlatformWindows-gcc.cmake.
>
> Sorry in advance if another group is more appropriate, I didn't see one.

What about MINGW mailing list? Or Cmake's one.

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys