Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Miscrosoft speech SDK 5.1 for C++ .net

Miscrosoft speech SDK 5.1 for C++ .net

pboulay@hotmail.com

Hi,

I installed the SAPI on my computer but all the example are for VC++
6.0. Is it possible to convert it for the .net structure?
If yes, how can I do that?

The lib file for vc++ 6 is it compatible with c++ .net on visual studio
2003?

I just need to use the voice recognizer.

Thanks
Patrick

Sharad Kala

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I installed the SAPI on my computer but all the example are for VC++
> 6.0. Is it possible to convert it for the .net structure?
> If yes, how can I do that?

What is your question about C++ language ?

Sharad

Ioannis Vranos

> Hi,
>
> I installed the SAPI on my computer but all the example are for VC++
> 6.0. Is it possible to convert it for the .net structure?
> If yes, how can I do that?
>
> The lib file for vc++ 6 is it compatible with c++ .net on visual studio
> 2003?
>
> I just need to use the voice recognizer.

You should ask in microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc newsgroup.

If it doesn't appear in your news server use the public MS news server:

msnews.microsoft.com

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

Switching voices in the speech SDK Michelle Windows 64bit 1 10-20-2009 11:04 PM
problem with py2exe and microsoft speech SDK 5.1 Dave Lim Python 1 05-05-2007 11:13 PM
problem with py2exe and microsoft speech SDK 5.1 Dave Lim Python 1 05-03-2007 06:48 PM
ms speech sdk 5.1 ceyhunergun MCAD 0 05-11-2004 08:46 AM
Microsoft Speech SDK Hrvoje C++ 1 10-14-2003 09:28 AM

Advertisments