Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Input output

Input output

MConly

Have you ever been told to input and then your machine says I don't
have any output for you ????

----------------------
Okay, I will go....When you get bored or something, just make your
sick calls, if I by chance see one of them, I perhaps will let you see
I am around...

modemer

Yes, I've ever seen that my DVD player machine asked me to input a DVD disk,
but after I input it, it said "I can't recognize and output anything for
you".

Does this help?

"MConly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Have you ever been told to input and then your machine says I don't
> have any output for you ????
>

> ----------------------
> Okay, I will go....When you get bored or something, just make your
> sick calls, if I by chance see one of them, I perhaps will let you see
> I am around...

Thomas Matthews

MConly wrote:
> Have you ever been told to input and then your machine says I don't
> have any output for you ????

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main(void)
{
unsigned int i;
cout << "Input a number: ";
cin >> i;
cout.flush();
cout << "I don't have any output for you.\n";
return 0;
}

--
Thomas Matthews