Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Supplement to my previous message

Supplement to my previous message

janek

I have thought about the situation, when there are separately used
"namespace" and "class" , they are not in the same program.

Janek

Stewart Gordon

janek wrote:
> I have thought about the situation, when there are separately used
> "namespace" and "class" , they are not in the same program.

Hello. Welcome to newsgroups.

As you look at the messages in a newsgroup, you will see that they are
grouped together. These groups are called threads, and generally each
corresponds to a separate conversation.

To add a message to a thread is to post a followup. You do this by
selecting an appropriate message in the thread (the one you're replying
to, expanding on or otherwise commenting on), and then pressing the
'Followup' or 'Reply' button. When this is done, your message shows up
in the thread, at a level in the tree just below the message yours is a
followup to.

By following this protocol, the discussion of your
question/problem/issue ends up in one place, and much easier to follow
than if you keep creating new threads for every new post on the same issue.

Stewart.

the 'group where everyone may benefit.