Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > <asp:SqlDataSource>

<asp:SqlDataSource>

=?Utf-8?B?QXJuZSBHYXJ2YW5kZXI=?=

How do I set parameters from code for a SqlDataSource?
--
Arne Garvander
(I program VB.Net for fun and C# to get paid.)

MSDN

Dim sqlParam1 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Parameter

sqlParam1 = New
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Parameter("ParameterName IsCaseSensitive",
SqlDbType.NVarChar, 35)

sqlParam1.DefaultValue = "Bill Gates is Number One"

sqlParam1.Direction = ParameterDirection.Input

SqlDataSource1.SelectParameters.Add(sqlParam1)

SqlDataSource1.SelectParameters.Add("secondParam", "Bill Gates is greate")

news:(E-Mail Removed)...