Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Function to convert all of the small letters to the capital?

Function to convert all of the small letters to the capital?

Ebi

Hi
I'm writing a project in C++ borland 5;
and I need a function that get a string or char* variable and convert
all of the small letters to the capital.
please help me.
--
Sincerely Yours
Ebrahim Khademi

E. Robert Tisdale

Ebi wrote:

> I'm writing a project in C++ borland 5;
> and I need a function that get a string or char* variable
> and convert all of the small letters to the capital.

> man toupper

TOUPPER(3) Linux Programmerís Manual TOUPPER(3)

NAME
toupper, tolower - convert letter to upper or lower case

SYNOPSIS
#include <ctype.h>

int toupper(int c);
int tolower(int c);

DESCRIPTION
toupper() converts the letter c to upper case, if possible.

tolower() converts the letter c to lower case, if possible.

If c is not an unsigned char value, or EOF,
the behaviour of these functions is undefined.

puzzlecracker

Ebi wrote:
> Hi
> I'm writing a project in C++ borland 5;
> and I need a function that get a string or char* variable and convert
> all of the small letters to the capital.
> please help me.
> --
> Sincerely Yours
> Ebrahim Khademi