Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Looking for study help?

Looking for study help?

=?Utf-8?B?NG15ZmFtaWx5?=

I'm new in school for the IT field and I'm tring to find out if anyone knows
of a web site that is good for study packets and practice exams for
certification's?
--
"Obstacles will always feel better when you are looking back at them."

MickeyM@gmail.com

....so many places look best in the rear view mirror.

Have similar situation. Interested in MOS cert. practice exams,
discussion group, study guides and everything else that might be useful
professionally.

Please forward doc's of interest as I will do same for you as I locate
links, etc. The more specific your posts re: your interests, the more
helpful I will try to be.

Thanx,

MickeyM