Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > 3DNOW!

3DNOW!

Andreas Lassmann

Can someone tell me where to find a tutorial about 3DNOW! and SSE/SSE2?
I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only find
the specs, no tutorials.

Thanks in advance

Thomas Matthews

Andreas Lassmann wrote:
> Can someone tell me where to find a tutorial about 3DNOW! and SSE/SSE2?
> I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only find
> the specs, no tutorials.
>
> Thanks in advance

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=3DNOW

So, what does this have to do with the C++ language?

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
Other sites:

Rocky

google it.
"Andreas Lassmann" <(E-Mail Removed)>
??????(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Can someone tell me where to find a tutorial about 3DNOW! and SSE/SSE2?
> I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only find
> the specs, no tutorials.
>
> Thanks in advance

Jerry Coffin

Andreas Lassmann wrote:
> Can someone tell me where to find a tutorial about 3DNOW! and

SSE/SSE2?
> I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only

find
> the specs, no tutorials.

news:comp.lang.asm.x86 seems like a reasonable place to start.

--
Later,
Jerry.