Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-297 or 70-298

70-297 or 70-298

JP Breton

I am about to take my final MCSE exam and was wondering about thoses 2
design exams.

I wanted to have some feedback from people than have done those exam:
70-297, 70-298.

Does anyone have any recommendation on which one to take.

Regards

JP

Bill McPherson

I took 70-297, did well. Don't know much about 70-298 off the top of my
head. One problem I had with preparing for 70-297 is that I've never worked
in a large, multi-site organization that could have helped me identify with
some of the materials more. However, as this was the last exam I took to
complete my MCSE, it was pretty easy. One issue is the split up time. I
usually have more than enough time when completing exams, but this one was a
bit tighter since there is so much reading. I suggest getting into the
habit of mapping out the case.

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

"JP Breton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am about to take my final MCSE exam and was wondering about thoses 2
> design exams.
>
> I wanted to have some feedback from people than have done those exam:
> 70-297, 70-298.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendation on which one to take.
>
> Regards
>
> JP

JP Breton

Thanks for the feedback Bill.