Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Do the Self-Paced Training Kits: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 include Eval copy of SQL Server?

Do the Self-Paced Training Kits: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 include Eval copy of SQL Server?

Brian Whiting

I used the Microsoft self paced training kits to help with my MCSE & they
included the eval versions of Win2k3 Enterprise and Exchange 2k3 Enterprise
to run the exercises. In the literature for the self paced SQL Server 2k
kits it does not say whether they include the eval software or not. Can
anyone tell me for sure?
Thanks.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Brian;
A few that I checked include 120 evaluation"
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6799.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/6800.asp
Near the bottom of the page.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Brian Whiting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OZxy$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I used the Microsoft self paced training kits to help with my MCSE & they
>included the eval versions of Win2k3 Enterprise and Exchange 2k3 Enterprise
>to run the exercises. In the literature for the self paced SQL Server 2k
>kits it does not say whether they include the eval software or not. Can
>anyone tell me for sure?
> Thanks.

Brian Whiting

Excellent, thanks! I'll go ahead with the orders.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...