Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > [OT] api documentation tool (-> .TEX)

[OT] api documentation tool (-> .TEX)

gipsy boy

Could anybody recommend a good tool to provide API documentation from
source code/comment, that outputs in TEX format?
thanks,

--
- gipsy boy

Ivan Vecerina

"gipsy boy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qqzDd.23026$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Could anybody recommend a good tool to provide API documentation from
> source code/comment, that outputs in TEX format?

doxygen (www.doxygen.org) can generate LaTeX output.

Would this do?

Ivan

gipsy boy

Ivan Vecerina wrote:
> "gipsy boy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:qqzDd.23026$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
>
>>Could anybody recommend a good tool to provide API documentation from
>>source code/comment, that outputs in TEX format?

> doxygen (www.doxygen.org) can generate LaTeX output.
>
> Would this do?

I've tried doc++, robodoc, and kdoc, but this is much better at first
sight. thanks!

--
- gipsy boy