Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCSD test centres

MCSD test centres

kodi

Hi,

Can some one tell me where I can find test centres in different cities
in the U.S to take up the MCP exams.

Thanks
Kodi

J. Clarke

kodi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can some one tell me where I can find test centres in different cities
> in the U.S to take up the MCP exams.

Are you unable to access the Microsoft site for some reason?

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

TechGeekPro

On Dec 3, 2005 at 12:20am "J. Clarke" blathered:

> kodi wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can some one tell me where I can find test centres in different cities
>> in the U.S to take up the MCP exams.

> Are you unable to access the Microsoft site for some reason?

Ow! My browser. It broke.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

> kodiwrote
Hi

> Can some one tell me where I can find test centres in differen

citie
> in the U.S to take up the MCP exams
>
> Thank
> Kod

www.vue.co

MCAD Test Centres in India Saurabh MCAD 1 12-10-2004 04:21 AM
testing centres zzz MCSD 3 11-11-2004 04:41 AM
Test Centres in London Moily MCAD 1 05-30-2004 09:59 PM
Test Centres in London Hermit Dave MCAD 0 03-07-2004 01:37 PM