Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Be careful when use resources.

Be careful when use resources.

Oneil

I failed at first time. Really had a hard time with 1Z0-147 exam. Fo
some reason I did not do very well. But this time I was well prepare
I couldn't understand how you are saying that transcender is goo
product. I used last time, was really upset because i studied for
month solid. I'm trying ucertify this time and as i expected resul
is quite +ve. Oracle Press (Osborne/McGraw-Hill) and Oracle books a
O'Reilly was quite good. Simulation only help to get adjust with exa
environment and leave all your fear before going exam. You need books
guide definetely. It gives you whole subject knowledge without it onl
with simulation you cann't get pass. Last i did use only exa
simulation
So be careful on that