Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Testing - please ignore

Testing - please ignore

rstuppi@primarykeydevelopment.com

Please ignore this. Just testing to see if I can post here using my
newsgroup reader.

Jonathan Turkanis

> Please ignore this. Just testing to see if I can post here using my
> newsgroup reader.

Why not wait to test until you actually have something to say?

Jonathan

Dave O'Hearn

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Please ignore this. Just testing to see if I can post here
> using my newsgroup reader.

It's better to use alt.test or misc.test for this. You will get
auto-mailed responses back, that provide feedback about how many news
servers your posts are reaching. That's what the groups are there for.

--
Dave O'Hearn