Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Best online training course

Best online training course

ccroix25

I purchased an A+ online course from Smartcertify and was sorel
disappointed with it. Not a worthy investment is quite a
understatement. It did not even come close to preparing me for tha
exam. Now I am preparing for MCDST and have the LearnKey courses.
What an improvement. Haven't taken the exam yet, though (that wil
be the true test of the courses worth). Any opinions on superio
online courses that truely prepare someone to pass a Microsoft exam

Bob Christian

CCroix -

Not to make yourself kick you in the behind, but Microsoft has two 90-day
free eLearning courses that assist with studying for the MCDST. Though they
do quickly go through the material, there are definitely worth the time
investment.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning.asp
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/default.aspx

Regards,