Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > I have files that wont scan

I have files that wont scan

=?Utf-8?B?VGFtbWVycw==?=

I'm kind of new to some of this computer stuff but i'm learning. My problem
is that I did a full scan on my hard drives and it said it couldn't scan 75
files or folders whatever, but I do believe they might be virused but my
Avast isn't even picking it up. Also some of them say compression bomb. That
is either a compressed file which it is not, so is there a virus called that?