Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > net Development - MCSD, MCP?

net Development - MCSD, MCP?

=?Utf-8?B?QXJubw==?=

Hi...

I had a look at the new generation of MS Qualifications and would like to
know what is the best route for me to follow to be a .net Development
Manager. I don't have any MS qualifications yet; only 6 years MS [legendary
and .NET] development experience. I am a senior developer at my company 70%
involved in development and 30% analysis and design. I do feel I am more
interested in managing [.net] development; perhaps design, project management
and a bit of hands on development.

What MS Qualification should I obtain to give me the correct set of skills
to further my career?

Arno