Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Authentication problems

Authentication problems

=?Utf-8?B?TW9vZw==?=

Hi, I am having trouble with getting authentication for my copy of windows, I
have emailed customer support and they have replied stating that my error
code is related to Dell computers ( error code 0x80070002). I am however
using aToshiba laptop running windows xp. All I want to do is download MDAC
2.8 to fix an issue with some software. Can anybody give me any advice on how
I can get authentication or how I can download mdac 2.8 without it? I would
be very grateful indeed!
Thanks
Moog

> Moogwrote
Hi, I am having trouble with getting authentication for my copy o
windows, I
> have emailed customer support and they have replied stating that m

error
> code is related to Dell computers ( error code 0x80070002). I a

however
> using aToshiba laptop running windows xp. All I want to do i

download MDAC
> 2.8 to fix an issue with some software. Can anybody give me an

advice on how
> I can get authentication or how I can download mdac 2.8 without it

I would
> be very grateful indeed
> Thanks
> Moo