Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Unix C++, Windows dll

Unix C++, Windows dll

Ghost

I am trying to develop C++ programs in a Unix environment and test
them in a Windows environment using NUnit2.2. If I build a C++
program in a Unix environment, can I create a dll for that program to
be used on a Windows machine?

Victor Bazarov

Ghost wrote:
> I am trying to develop C++ programs in a Unix environment and test
> them in a Windows environment using NUnit2.2. If I build a C++
> program in a Unix environment, can I create a dll for that program to
> be used on a Windows machine?

No. And your question is OT here. DLLs are not defined by the language.
Consider asking in a newsgroup dedicated to the OS of interest (either
the target OS or the compiler OS).