Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Certificate Help

Certificate Help

Sochinda Tith

Hell all,

I want to get Microsoft Certificate Profestional.
Can you tell me, how can I do?

I want Internet address, and example exam.
I look forward you soon.
Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?RGFydGggSW52aWRpb3Vz?=

You don't state which certificate you are interested in. However, you can
find a list right here >
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp

"Sochinda Tith" wrote:

> Hell all,
>
> I want to get Microsoft Certificate Profestional.
> Can you tell me, how can I do?
>
> I want Internet address, and example exam.
> I look forward you soon.
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=

Hi Sochinda,

Getting your MCP is as simple as passing a single qualifying exam at an
authorized testing centre, such as Pearson Vue or Prometric. Having said
that, these exams are not easy and I advise you make sure you are ready
before spending the $125 USD on it.

My advice is o decide which test you are most ready for... Many people seem
to like the 70-270 exam because it is essentially Windows XP. Get yourself
the right study guides, and then register online for the exams. Pass or fail
you will know what to expect next time!

Good luck and let us know how you fare!

Mitch
--
MDG, MCSA

"Sochinda Tith" wrote:

> Hell all,
>
> I want to get Microsoft Certificate Profestional.
> Can you tell me, how can I do?
>
> I want Internet address, and example exam.
> I look forward you soon.
> Thanks.

> Sochinda Tithwrote
Hell all
> I want to get Microsoft Certificate Profestional
> Can you tell me, how can I do
> I want Internet address, and example exam
> I look forward you soon
> Thanks

Hello, thanks for your inquiry.

You can find more info about the Microsoft Certified Professiona
Program at http://www.microsoft.com/mc

I highly reccomend Transcender practice tests. They are availible fo
download, or you can order the media kits.
http://www.transcender.co

I hope this information can be useful to you. Good luck on your exam