Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Passed the exam , where should i go now?

Passed the exam , where should i go now?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

I passed the exam.
I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
They have done a very good job.
Where should I go Now?

Fred

John Lee wrote:
> I passed the exam.
> I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
> They have done a very good job.
> Where should I go Now?

home?

Bill McPherson

The bar.

--
Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

"Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> John Lee wrote:
> > I passed the exam.
> > I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
> > They have done a very good job.
> > Where should I go Now?

> home?

=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=

First I would call Microsoft and tell them that you passed your exam by
cheating. Include your MCP ID and all pertinent information. They will send
you a nice surprize!

MDG, MCSA