Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Large integers

Large integers

Michael Zielinski

I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
large integers that I can get preferably for free.

Victor Bazarov

Michael Zielinski wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
> large integers that I can get preferably for free.

Have you tried looking on the web? www.google.com

Ioannis Vranos

Michael Zielinski wrote:

> I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
> large integers that I can get preferably for free.

You may find some in my links page in the Libraries section:

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys/links.htm

--
Ioannis Vranos

Perhaps something like NTL: http://shoup.net/ntl

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

Jerry Coffin

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Michael Zielinski) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
> large integers that I can get preferably for free.

There are quite a few that are free, though usually with some
limitations. You might want to search for NTL, MIRACL and/or GMP for a
start.

--
Later,
Jerry.

Basil

(E-Mail Removed) (Michael Zielinski) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
> large integers that I can get preferably for free.

Hello

There is Multiprecision unsigned number template library (MUNTL):

English version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/muntl/

Russian version (if you read Russian):
http://www.mktmk.narod.ru/rus/muntl/muntl.htm

Thank
Basil

Alex Vinokur

"Michael Zielinski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
> large integers that I can get preferably for free.

BiBigInt - C++ class for computation with arbitrarily large integers (Beta version):
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb...txtCodeId=8720

Test run log file is at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cea141d6f67a57

--
Alex Vinokur