Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-293

70-293

=?Utf-8?B?RnJlZGR5bmJq?=

Hi, I have a question concerning exam 70-293.
I have heard that Microsoft is converting all there MCSE tests over to a
simulation type exam vs question and answer. (Which I think is great!) But I
heard some horror stories about these simulations not working properly and
causing people to fail when they should have passed.
Does anyone know anything about these new exams and if 70-293 has been
upgraded yet. I am going to sit it by the week's end and I really don't want
to take this simulation type exam unless I know it is not faulty.
Thank you.

Bob Christian

My understanding is not yet, but they are in Beta right now.
My understanding is that the similations for the other exams are still not
working right at the exam sites, particularly Prometric.

--
Bob Christian II
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

"Freddynbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I have a question concerning exam 70-293.
> I have heard that Microsoft is converting all there MCSE tests over to a
> simulation type exam vs question and answer. (Which I think is great!) But
> heard some horror stories about these simulations not working properly and
> causing people to fail when they should have passed.
> Does anyone know anything about these new exams and if 70-293 has been
> upgraded yet. I am going to sit it by the week's end and I really don't
> want
> to take this simulation type exam unless I know it is not faulty.
> Thank you.

=?Utf-8?B?RnJlZGR5bmJq?=

I confirmed exactly what you just stated with Microsoft themselves....
Thank you.