Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > how to find instructors

how to find instructors

=?Utf-8?B?aGxlb25n?=

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how I might go about finding trainers to teach the MS
Business solutions courses and MS official curriculum courses. I had heard
there was something on the Microsoft website, but I can't seem to find
anything.

I work for a corporate computer training company in Vancouver and we are
looking for tech contract trainers