Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > mcse

Rajiv Lodha

Hello,

I am preparing for MSCE Windows 2003 track, please help me to find resources
for the seven papers (demo questions, tests , study materials etc).

Please help me on books - should i purchase titles from M$Press ?

I need to clear all papers within Dec 2005 (3 months), is this possible ....
or do i need to devote more time for this.

Thanks

Rajiv

=?Utf-8?B?bWFyY28=?=

Holey Moley, 7 exams in 3 months !!!! That's a very tall order for these
exams, even one a month is tough going assuming you're studying in the
evenings after work. Experience in the product is everything and this can
take years to obtain although some inexperienced guys braindump, obtain their
quals in about 4 months and are then about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

The MS press books are pretty good and I use them in my training classes as
another option to the official materials. Get a home network going, use the
books for intensive product training and use Transcenders for exam prep.
Three months of this will just about kill you.

Good luck

"Rajiv Lodha" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am preparing for MSCE Windows 2003 track, please help me to find resources
> for the seven papers (demo questions, tests , study materials etc).
>
> Please help me on books - should i purchase titles from M$Press ?
>
> I need to clear all papers within Dec 2005 (3 months), is this possible ....
> or do i need to devote more time for this.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rajiv

T-Bone

"Rajiv Lodha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am preparing for MSCE Windows 2003 track, please help me to find

resources
> for the seven papers (demo questions, tests , study materials etc).
>
> Please help me on books - should i purchase titles from M$Press ?
>
> I need to clear all papers within Dec 2005 (3 months), is this possible

> or do i need to devote more time for this.

MCSE is designed for experienced IT professionals. If you don't even know
how to find these answers yourself, its going to take you longer than 3
months.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Rajiv Lodha

thanks for your suggestions, i will let you know if i am succesful

regards

rajiv

"marco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Holey Moley, 7 exams in 3 months !!!! That's a very tall order for these
> exams, even one a month is tough going assuming you're studying in the
> evenings after work. Experience in the product is everything and this can
> take years to obtain although some inexperienced guys braindump, obtain

their
> quals in about 4 months and are then about as useful as a chocolate

fireguard.

> The MS press books are pretty good and I use them in my training classes

as
> another option to the official materials. Get a home network going, use

the
> books for intensive product training and use Transcenders for exam prep.
> Three months of this will just about kill you.
>
> Good luck
>
> "Rajiv Lodha" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am preparing for MSCE Windows 2003 track, please help me to find

resources
> > for the seven papers (demo questions, tests , study materials etc).
> >
> > Please help me on books - should i purchase titles from M$Press ?
> >
> > I need to clear all papers within Dec 2005 (3 months), is this possible

> > or do i need to devote more time for this.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Rajiv

David Parkes

Sorry but I'm going to be an Arse and tell you to use google.com to find
this out. I mean if you can't work that out for yourself, you aint going to
pass.

One bit of Advice. EXPERIENCE.

EggHead

Even all you want is a paper MCSE and you read M$ press inside out, 3 months
is not enough. 5 months should do it.
Egghead

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Rajiv Lodha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> I am preparing for MSCE Windows 2003 track, please help me to find

> resources
>> for the seven papers (demo questions, tests , study materials etc).
>>
>> Please help me on books - should i purchase titles from M$Press ?
>>
>> I need to clear all papers within Dec 2005 (3 months), is this possible

>> or do i need to devote more time for this.

> MCSE is designed for experienced IT professionals. If you don't even know
> how to find these answers yourself, its going to take you longer than 3
> months.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Briscobar

David Parkes <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Sorry but I'm going to be an Arse and tell you to use google.com to
> find this out. I mean if you can't work that out for yourself, you
> aint going to pass.
>
> One bit of Advice. EXPERIENCE.

That's not being an @ss. That's being realistic. If you can't find answers
to simple questions on your own, then you're probably not going to find the
answers to hard questions, either.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com once made out with it's sister.

Rajiv Lodha

as you said ... if i cant work this out myself, i am not going to pass.

just a little update - i have downloaded around 2GB - books, guides, exam
simulators, question banks, audio stuff etc etc .. and still 4 gb in queue!

so am i going to pass now )

"David Parkes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry but I'm going to be an Arse and tell you to use google.com to find
> this out. I mean if you can't work that out for yourself, you aint going

> pass.
>
> One bit of Advice. EXPERIENCE.

Blackmetal

Let's say that you'll pass...but...will you be able to do real work?

"Rajiv Lodha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> as you said ... if i cant work this out myself, i am not going to pass.
>
> just a little update - i have downloaded around 2GB - books, guides, exam
> simulators, question banks, audio stuff etc etc .. and still 4 gb in
> queue!
>
> so am i going to pass now )
>

> "David Parkes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Sorry but I'm going to be an Arse and tell you to use google.com to find
>> this out. I mean if you can't work that out for yourself, you aint going

>> pass.
>>
>> One bit of Advice. EXPERIENCE.

T-Bone

"Rajiv Lodha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> just a little update - i have downloaded around 2GB - books, guides, exam
> simulators, question banks, audio stuff etc etc .. and still 4 gb in

queue!

So now you are lazy and a thief. We don't want you to pass now because we
don't want you devaluing the certifications that we *earned* by actually
*working* to achieve and *paying* for our own materials.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL