Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 20% discount on Microsoft exams from Prometric

20% discount on Microsoft exams from Prometric

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhbmthcjE2Nzgx?=

hello
i'm planing to do 4 exams before feb 2006.70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294.pls
send me the vochers for me
--
hello friends

"Trainer" wrote:

> If you plan on taking a Microsoft exam before Feburary 2006, send me an
> email on how many exams you expect to take and I'll send you one voucher for
> each exam. This is a great offer from Prometric, but it is limited so act
> now.

> Good Luck!!

Mark Fugatt [MSFT]

And if this is part of the MCT scheme that they run, you are in direct
violation of the terms and conditions.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited

"Trainer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HyO3f.50280$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's real. Just call Prometric for verification.
>

> <Troy Meyer> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bob Christian wrote:
>>
>>> <g>

>> So is this for real, or a great opportunity for me to add to my daily
>> spam habit? Give a noob the reason you are grinning
>>
>> gracias
>>
>> --

Trainer

How?

"Mark Fugatt [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> And if this is part of the MCT scheme that they run, you are in direct
> violation of the terms and conditions.
>
> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Microsoft Limited

> rights.
>
> "Trainer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:HyO3f.50280$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> It's real. Just call Prometric for verification.
>>

>> <Troy Meyer> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> So is this for real, or a great opportunity for me to add to my daily
>>> spam habit? Give a noob the reason you are grinning
>>>
>>> gracias
>>>
>>> --

Trainer

So on 11/1/2005 an addition was made to the T&C. I will only respond to
request for now on. Thank you for the update. Prior to this addition it was
not a "violation" to spread the word of the 20% discount to everyone. It's a
shame that certain MCTs don't want everyone to save as people take their
Microsoft exams.

news:JQtef.2997$(E-Mail Removed)...