Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Photoshop

Photoshop

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Anyone really good with Photoshop?
Me..kinda. Post yourss!

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

I still kinda suck at it.. I'm doing better.. My work is in a thread below.

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

i am learning it as I use it more and more. I think I only know like 0.1% of all it can do.

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

I love it, I am pretty good

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Post some kills.

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

same as fluke... still theres new stuff to learn every time you use it. I am using Photoshop CS 8 atm.

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Bullsh*t!!! You are still googling for backrounds instead of making your own!

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

What ever!!!

unholy unholy is offline