Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Needed real interview questions

Needed real interview questions

marathikaka@yahoo.co.in

Hi all
I am gathering a list of all interview questions available on web and
preparing for interview.Can any one provide some links to frequently
asked C# , VB.NET Interview questions.

Regards

freelancerfrommumbai@yahoo.com

T-Bone

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am gathering a list of all interview questions available on web and
> preparing for interview.Can any one provide some links to frequently
> asked C# , VB.NET Interview questions.

Dumps for interviews?
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Bob Christian

I always liked: "Why are manhole covers round?" and the "3 light bulbs"
question.

Bob

--
Bob Christian II