Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 2732 Activating expired training material on retail version of VPC

2732 Activating expired training material on retail version of VPC

=?Utf-8?B?c3BpbmZpeGxpeg==?=

Hi there,

I was given a training set with an expired VPC. I already have a retail
version of VPC installed on my PC but for some reason, the virtual disks
supplied in the training material still needs activation. Where did I go
wrong and how do I make it right?

Training material is for "2732 Planning, Deploying and managing and EPM
Solution". I have contacted Microsoft Malaysia but none of them have any
idea how to help me.

The Rev [MCT]

Unless your an MCT you are not allowed to use those out of the classroom.
All of the MOC VPC Images need activation and MCT's are given personal codes
to activate them. This is to stop piracy of the training material.

Who ever gave those to you was in viaolation of their "Code of Conduct."

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..