Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > XP Upgrade from Win98 problem on Start up

XP Upgrade from Win98 problem on Start up

=?Utf-8?B?R2x5bg==?=

When turning on the system asks for 'boot from CD' and then sits at the
opening XP screen with just the blue lines crosing the box. Only way to start
system correctly is with Installation disk in CD ROM Drive.
BIOS settings - 1st Floppy, 2nd HDD-0, 3rd CD-ROM.
Any suggestions would be welcome. I am not particularly computer literate!
--
Glyn

lowdes

Try posting in 24hoursupport.helpdesk