Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Titles after name

Titles after name

Bob Christian

For the MCNGP folks - How about a IKWTFIAD cert?
I Know WTF I Am Doing

--
Bob Christian II
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

"R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MCSE doesn't necssarily mean you have MCSA, but I agree you only need to
> display the highest level cert. So, I wouldn't bother listing MCSA, or
> Security+ as I have MCSE: Security. But, it is relevant to show different
> operating systems at MCSE.
>
> For me, maybe something like this:
>
> R MCSE (2003:Security, 2000, NT4), MCDBA
>
> "toc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Why add MCSA when yoou have MCSE since by default if you have MCSE, you
>> have
>> MCSA? Always sort of makes me laugh when people list ALL their
>> certificates,
>> including MCP.
>>
>> By the way, I am an MCSA 2000 en route for MCSA 2003. If you are posting
>> resumes, you will sometimes be overqualified and passed aside if you use
>> your
>> MCSE degree. Be careful what you use, tailor it to your audience.
>>
>> My last instructor said the gold standard was the MCSA 2003, that's where
>> most of the jobs are, relative to MCSE 2003. There's only so much
>> designing
>> work out there, anyway.

Jeffery

How is the Cost of living in Belgium?
"DST" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Yes, like this (BTW, I work in Belgium):
>
> ---------------------------------------
> Didier Stevens
> - MCSD for Microsoft .NET
> - MCSE for Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> - MCDBA for Microsoft SQL Server 2000
> Contraste Europe NV

DST

Good

Jeffery

I currently live in Michigan, and I had a job interview for a company in
Beligum
"DST" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Good

DST

OK, I see.

I'm Belgian. Mail me your questions at my GMail address.

DST