Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > I only know the MCP ID, I losing the Certificate Paper.Need help :

I only know the MCP ID, I losing the Certificate Paper.Need help :

=?Utf-8?B?Q0VP?=

Hi,

I have passed the MCSE+MCDBA 2000 Exams in year 2001.
Now I have some troubles:

1. I losing the Certificate Paper, how can I ask a copy from Microsoft? I
live in United Kingdom.
2. I want to know which courses I passed which I really forgot. So I need to
login MCP site, but I don't know the Access Code.

What can I do ?

Thanks a lot!
Jim