Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Challenge: Triangles puzzle

Re: Challenge: Triangles puzzle

Tayssir John Gabbour

Frank Buss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cktjb1$p0g$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Tayssir John Gabbour) wrote:
>
> >> http://www.frank-buss.de/challenge/index.html

> > Would it be possible for you to have a private mailing list where you
> > can show us peoples' submissions? I'm too impatient to wait until the
> > 25th. The recipients can be people who already sent you solutions.

> I've created a private submitters area and I'll send the access information
> to every submitter of a working solution.

Thanks. It was interesting to see the differences in thought process.

Since I didn't do a good job of commenting (I just kicked it out),
I've sent you a commentary version that you might put next to my real
submission. It critiques my rough code a little, and gave some of my
background so readers know where I'm at.

MfG,
Tayssir

Creating Triangles George C++ 5 09-13-2005 03:06 PM
Re: Challenge: Triangles puzzle Frank Buss C++ 13 11-03-2004 07:06 AM
Challenge: Triangles puzzle Jim Newton Java 42 11-03-2004 07:06 AM
Re: Challenge: Triangles puzzle Paul Lutus C++ 0 10-18-2004 07:03 AM
A puzzle to puzzle you sk A+ Certification 1 07-17-2004 05:19 PM

Advertisments