Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > windows error and Sonic/Roxio software

windows error and Sonic/Roxio software

=?Utf-8?B?bGF1cmk=?=

Getting windows error mediahub.exe while opeining sonic My DVD Studio
Software support doesnt have info on this error
--
Lauri

Bob Christian

You might want to call their tech support for assistance or check the
knowledgebase at their site.

--
Bob Christian II
http://blogspot.bobchristian.com - Blog