Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Verifying someone is really certified.

Verifying someone is really certified.

kb

Is there a list or other means for public to check if someone is certified
with Microsoft?

Hugo

Hi !

Ask her/him for Transcript Sharing Code and the URL. This will allow you to
view her/him transcript and verify which certification she/he hold !!!

Hugo

"kb" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a list or other means for public to check if someone is certified
> with Microsoft?

Bob Christian

Unless you have them log into the Traincert / Learning site in front of
you....
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

You can have them create a transcript sharing passcode.
https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/tools/...eferences.aspx

....and if they don't know about the learning site, then ask the group
whether or not you should hire them. =^)

Bob

--
Bob Christian II
http://blogspot.bobchristian.com - Blog

"Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi !
>
> Ask her/him for Transcript Sharing Code and the URL. This will allow you
> to view her/him transcript and verify which certification she/he hold !!!
>
> Hugo
>
> "kb" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> %(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there a list or other means for public to check if someone is
>> certified with Microsoft?

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

as well as transcripts they should also have a wallet card which would be
easier for them to show I would think. It has a hologram and on it.

"kb" wrote:

> Is there a list or other means for public to check if someone is certified
> with Microsoft?

Verifying DNS with Cisco 837 Doc Oakenfold Cisco 1 12-17-2008 01:05 PM
verifying multicasting J R Cisco 3 09-02-2004 06:42 AM
Verifying Multicast Settings J R Cisco 2 08-20-2004 12:17 AM
Just Received This e-mail From someone called 'Makin'. Looks really dodgy! FTM Computer Support 3 09-20-2003 07:29 PM

Advertisments