Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Looking for IDL generator.

Looking for IDL generator.

Mike Pennington

I have an existing set of applications containing hundreds of structures

coded in C++ which I need to translate into IDL. Does anyone know of
any software which can do this job? Shareware or freeware would be
preferable, but any and all suggestions are appreciated.

grahamo

Hi Mike,

I think Borland provide a tool to reverse engineer your C++ into IDL.
Also, there's a dude at IONA that has a similar tool (I think).
comp.object.corba is where you'll get him.

Mike Pennington <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I have an existing set of applications containing hundreds of structures
>
> coded in C++ which I need to translate into IDL. Does anyone know of
> any software which can do this job? Shareware or freeware would be
> preferable, but any and all suggestions are appreciated.

looking for some kind of IDL for Perl types only Ted Zlatanov Perl Misc 2 04-11-2012 09:23 PM
sockets: C++ server, IDL client Holger Fleckenstein C++ 0 09-28-2004 03:39 PM
Java and Rsi IDL Pushya Java 1 06-15-2004 12:49 PM
IDL Vs WSDL ---- a comparison Generic Usenet Account XML 24 06-13-2004 04:06 PM
ADA/C++/IDL to XML? Ken XML 0 09-05-2003 12:08 PM

Advertisments