Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > c++

suraj

c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
about ur language.

Sharad Kala

"suraj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
> actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
> which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
> about ur language.

Thanks, but what is your question on C++ ?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Nils_O=2E_Sel=E5sdal=22?=

suraj wrote:
> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
> actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
> which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
> about ur language.

I'd say the "clear" part applies to any language, including English.

Sumit Rajan

Sharad Kala wrote:
> "suraj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>

>>c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
>>actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
>>which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
>>about ur language.

> Thanks, but what is your question on C++ ?

In addition to that, he (the OP) may like to choose a more descriptive
subject line in future.
Sumit Rajan <sumit DOT rajan AT gmail DOT com>

Mike Wahler

"suraj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutprogramming.com...
> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
> actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
> which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem

> must be clear
> about ur language.

Yes. So ... Get Thee To an English Class!

-Mike

pedicini

"Mike Wahler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Yzbbd.1979$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> "suraj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutprogramming.com...
> > c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is

not
> > actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
> > which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem

> > must be clear
> > about ur language.

> Yes. So ... Get Thee To an English Class!
>
> -Mike

And to a nunnery!

JKop

suraj posted:

> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
> actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
> which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
> about ur language.

c++? Never heard of it.

We deal with C++ here.

-JKop

Ioannis Vranos

JKop wrote:

> c++? Never heard of it.
>

> We deal with C++ here.

I think you must be a high-school student. Tell me if I guessed right.

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

JKop

Ioannis Vranos posted:

> JKop wrote:
>
>> c++? Never heard of it.
>>

>> We deal with C++ here.

> I think you must be a high-school student. Tell me if I guessed right.

Last year I was. . . although we call it "Secondary School" in Ireland ;-D.

-JKop

JKop wrote:
> suraj posted:
>
>> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it
>> is not actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a
>> program and in which kind of that program. In any programming Ur
>> problem must be clear about ur language.
>>

> c++? Never heard of it.
>

> We deal with C++ here.

Really? then why is the group called comp.lang.c++