Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Certificates online

Certificates online

David Dvali

Hello.

Can I pass Microsoft certificates online via the Internet?

Thank you.

CBIC

David Dvali wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Can I pass Microsoft certificates online via the Internet?
>
> Thank you.

You are required to take the exams at an approved testing center.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38