Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Windows Media Player 10 error "An Internal Application error has o

Windows Media Player 10 error "An Internal Application error has o

=?Utf-8?B?VGVtcGxlUmluZ2xldHM=?=

Im currently having trouble opening up Media Player 10. When I click on my
icon to open up media player 10, I get a message "An internal application
error has occured" and then media player will not open. Also-when I insert a
CD to listen to,media player will not play it as this error message is shown
eachtime media player is tried to be opened or used. I have tried un
installing and reinstalling media player 10,but it hasnt stopped the problem.
I have Windows XP Home Edition. Please help.
--
I would be grateful for any comments and advice. Thankyou.

Don Carter

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 01:59:03 -0700, "TempleRinglets"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Im currently having trouble opening up Media Player 10. When I click on my
>icon to open up media player 10, I get a message "An internal application
>error has occured" and then media player will not open. Also-when I insert a
>CD to listen to,media player will not play it as this error message is shown
>eachtime media player is tried to be opened or used. I have tried un
>installing and reinstalling media player 10,but it hasnt stopped the problem.
>I have Windows XP Home Edition. Please help.

You'd get a better response in the appropriate newsgroup

microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer