Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > can i merge with outlook express address book

can i merge with outlook express address book

=?Utf-8?B?Zmlpb25h?=

can i merge with outlook express address book

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
fiiona <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> can i merge with outlook express address book

Can you merge what with it? You really need to learn how to make a coherent
post. Google "good newsgroup post" and see what comes up.

--
KB

MCNGP #26

T-Bone

"fiiona" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> can i merge with outlook express address book

I am assuming you forgot to tell us what you wanted to merge with.

If you didn't forget, I don't know if that merge is such a good idea. Look
what happened to BrundleFly in "The Fly". You could accidentally end up as
FiionaAddressBook.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL