Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > software to 2nd hard drive?

software to 2nd hard drive?

=?Utf-8?B?Q1Iu?=

Is there a way to take software from one hard drive and move it to a 2nd hard
drive without having to uninstall from the first hard drive first? I am
trying to free up space on my primary hard drive. Thanks!

T-Bone

"CR." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Is there a way to take software from one hard drive and move it to a 2nd

hard
> drive without having to uninstall from the first hard drive first? I am
> trying to free up space on my primary hard drive. Thanks!

There is no easy way. Meaning you might be able to do it, but it would be
easier just to uninstall the software and reinstall it on the second drive.
If there are any data files stored in the program directory make sure you
back them up in case the uninstaller wipes them out.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL