Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Thank You From Zerotype

Thank You From Zerotype

zeroNoSpamThankYoutype@yahoo.com

Although several things, most notably some revision exercises set by
my university, have stopped me perusing the replies to my queries for
a whil, I've finally examined them and would just like to thank
everyone who responded, as these have been very useful to me. For
which reason I paid someone a huge amount of money to say:

"Thanks!"

Now THAT'S money well spent!