Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Anyone there with ISA 200(4) certification ?

Anyone there with ISA 200(4) certification ?

Magoo

I am interested in ISA 2004 exams.
Did you considered the exam 'difficult' ?

T-Bone

"Magoo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am interested in ISA 2004 exams.
> Did you considered the exam 'difficult' ?

At this time I would say that the exam would be very difficult for anyone to
take:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...?orderby=Title

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

The ISA exam is going to be 70-350. It's been out in Beta as 71-350.

There are no links to the details that I can on the Microsoft website, but
there is a page relating to it:-

No date as yet when it goes live.
--
Regards