Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Why doesn't C++ program automatically ?

Why doesn't C++ program automatically ?

E. Robert Tisdale

Something that calls itself G.K. Konnig wrote:

> We have the year 2004 now
> and this lame programming language still cannot code programs on is own.
>
> It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better
> than a Commodore 64 programmed in binary code.
>
> Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
> but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
>
> L A M E !

This is an obvious troll.
Please ignore it.

Jack Klein

On 12 Sep 2004 03:52:17 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (G.K. Konnig)
wrote in comp.lang.c++:

> We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
> cannot code programs on is own.
>
> It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
> programmed in binary code.
>
> Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
> but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
>
> L A M E !

[in comp.lang.c++ _only_]

*plonk*

Please don't feed the trolls, especially cross-posting ones.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Ioannis Vranos

Mike Tyndall wrote:

> I don't know if anyone tried a Google search on this guy, but all I can say
> is "plonk him now." If you must have evidence, just do a search on his name
> and you'll be convinced. This is definitely his most harmless post.
>
> Now that I've done my job here, I'm free to...
>
> <plonk>

Ahaha, he resembles much to Beavies and Butthead, although can't decide
with whom exactly.

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

Default User

Brooks Moses wrote:

> No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people
> to help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to
> it -- because, although his original trolling can be easily
> killfiled, your replies are much harder to do that with.
>
> And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.
>
> Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

These sorts of attacks are why I recently changed newsreaders to one
that can filter messages by cross-posted newsgroups. I saw others of
this sort, so I put in a filter to delete any post with "can.ai" in the
header.

There are other newsgroups that are either part of harrassment
campaigns or ones that guarantee lots of off-topic reponse (alt.flame,
alt.troll, that sort of thing).

Brian Rodenborn

Colm

(E-Mail Removed) (G.K. Konnig) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
> cannot code programs on is own.
>
> It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
> programmed in binary code.
>
> Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
> but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
>
> L A M E !

Don't tell me you haven't found the auto_app_generator() function on c++ yet?

*snigger*