Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > unable to start debugging

unable to start debugging

Shlomy Shivek

Hi ,

When trying to debug c++ project under VS .NET I get the following
error: "Unable to start debugging. No such interface supported"

I already trie to reinstall the VS .NET but I still get the same error
message.

Can anyone help ?

Howard

"Shlomy Shivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi ,
>
> When trying to debug c++ project under VS .NET I get the following
> error: "Unable to start debugging. No such interface supported"
>
> I already trie to reinstall the VS .NET but I still get the same error
> message.
>
> Can anyone help ?

Sounds like you don't have a version that supports debugging. But that's
just a wild guess. Try asking in a .net newsgroup. See the
news.microsoft.com server for available groups.

-Howard