Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > real-time 3d terrain engines using directx 9

real-time 3d terrain engines using directx 9

Rol

Hi,
Does anybody has the real-time 3d terrain engines using directx 9
source code (basically the gaia engine) or knows where to find it? I
could only find the updates...

Thanks,
Rol

WTH

Rol <(E-Mail Removed)> bored us with:

> Hi,
> Does anybody has the real-time 3d terrain engines using directx 9
> source code (basically the gaia engine) or knows where to find it? I
> could only find the updates...
>
> Thanks,
> Rol

If I recall, it is on a CD that comes with the book .

WTH