Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > MY PROCESS CORE-DUMPED BECAUSE OF WHICH SIGNAL?

MY PROCESS CORE-DUMPED BECAUSE OF WHICH SIGNAL?

Nish

I have the coredump of my process that crashed. Is there any unix
utility/program or option in gdb that can be used just to find out as
to the process core-dumped because of which signal?
I do not want to use gdb to read the entire core-file.

If this is not the correct group to post to and if someone could guide
me to the correct group, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nish.

red floyd

Nish wrote:
>[OT deleted]
> If this is not the correct group to post to and if someone could guide
> me to the correct group, I would appreciate it.

try comp.unix.programmer and gnu.g++.help